Friday, August 26, 2011

125 Years of Coke Can Designs


Today’s post is an article that intrigued me from Adfreak, one of my favorite “other” advertising blogs. I actually wrote about a much older post about who creates these interesting Coke designs here. Although, I couldn’t discover who actually created the design for the can featured on that particular post. But as you can see, there are a number of ad agencies working on designs for Coka-Cola’s flagship product.

The designs are being created in preparation for Coca-Cola's 125th anniversary celebration.

Agency: Peter Gregsen, Serbia

 Agency: Bulletproof, U.K.:


Agency: Clot Inc., Hong Kong (with U.K. artist James Jarvis):

By the way, I have posted the images via the URLs from the original article. I hope you enjoyed this post. I also gave credit to Adfreak in the very first paragraph of the article.

Best,
-A.B.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...