Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gangland: BBDO Germany



Oh the possibilities, the ad above could have easily been mistaken for an advertisement for Gangland, a History Channel TV series. The Gangland and BBDO Germany ad look as if they could come from the same family. But the ad above is actually a recruitment ad for BBDO Germany.

If I would have saw the ad I would have simply passed by it because I would have thought it was promoting a TV show. Well ok, maybe not me because I honestly love the show. But honestly as a print ad the message will not resonate with the intended target audience very well. An online interactive ad would work 10 better especially with young advertising professionals.

Also, why do you guys think they used the image that they did? Were they trying to intimidate potential employees into coming to work for the agency? I don’t think that’s the case. The economy is bad throughout the world, people would kill for any job. Anyway, these are just my thoughts.



Best,
A.B.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...