Friday, April 24, 2009

Cavs Playoff Proposal



I thought the spot above was extremely funny. It a parody on the Heineken commercial created by TBWA\NEBOKO in the Netherlands. Except in the Cleveland Cavaliers commercial they are screaming about shoes while the ladies in the other room are going wild about an engagement. I prefer the Cavs version a lot more then that of the beer brand. It a lot more humorous then its beer counterpart. I feel like I've seen so many beer spots that I've actully grown tired of them.

But to see a pro sports team making fun of themselves, that's not something you see everyday.

The one thing I can't find about the Cavs spot is who created it? Do the Cavs have an in-house marketing department or did they work with an outside agency?



Best,
A.B.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...