Sunday, January 11, 2009

Where is the Connection?



Here us another ad for Virgin Atlantic Airlines but this time it’s a print ad. I found it on a very good creative advertising site adsoftheworld.com. You guys can see the print ad, can you find the connection between a hooker and the Kenyan Rugby team? I know that it’s a play on words and all but I can’t make the connection so that it makes sense to me.

It is a very funny print ad and I realize that they are only sponsoring the rugby team. I can make a connection between hooker and virgin but why would this be on a print ad sponsoring the rugby team? Are they implying that rugby players sleep around?

I believe the art director who produced the ad uploaded this advertisement to the site but I’m not sure. He may have worked for BBDO Worldwide.

Best,
A.B.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...