Monday, May 28, 2012

The Pitch – An Advertising Reality Show



I am sure you’ve all seen it by now, the new advertising reality show “The Pitch” on AMC. Yes, I’ve watched and will continue to do so because I love anything to do with the ad business. But they really do dumb-down the business and make it seem like everyone can do it.

I’ll elaborate, the only thing they are the two competing agencies sitting around discussing ideas. While simply glancing over all the other elements, preparation, and creation that actually goes into making an advertising new business pitch. Finally, they don’t really focus any department but they don’t discuss account management. Yes, I am a little bitter I guess.

Overall, they dumb-down the advertising business so that it fits the reality TV genre. But I’ll watch. If you all enjoy the show, please let me know in the comments below.

Best,
-A.B.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...