Friday, June 29, 2012

Empower Network: Is it a scam?





What’s the verdict on the Empower Network? I put together the video above to try to start a conversation about the network, is it just another online marketing scam or is it a legitimate online business opportunity? I want a constructive debate in the comment section below this post.

The reason, I am considering posting some of Inside That Ad’s articles after joining the Empower Network. If I joined, I’d probably sign up for the $100 product right off the bat. A friend of mine told me that staying on the $25 level would be profitable, what do you guys think? Is it a scam or a legitimate online business opportunity?

Anyway, thanks guys! Finally, please do me a favor and subscribe to by blog via the follow widget on your right, subscribe by email and if you are on any of the social media sites listed (also on the right) please connect and be social with Inside That Ad.

Best,
-A.B.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...