Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sex with a Guy With a Mustache



Apparently, the Asylum and the American Mustache Institute have declared November 18th “Have Sex With A Guy With A Mustache Day.” During the month of November men are encouraged to grow their mustache to show their support and raise awareness about prostate cancer.

In the spot above women wanted to show their support as well, but how could they do it? Well the ladies in the spot above suggest having their woman hood tickled by a mustache, in other words do exactly as the new holiday says. And I fully support the observance of this special day

Also, I want it known ladies that I would like to see a “Have Sex With a Guy in a Wheelchair day.” I am still trying to find who the creators of this spot is, I’ll post an update later so please come back and visit the site again soon.

Visit movember.com to show your support.

Best,
-A.B.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...