Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dirty, Dirty Dishes



It must be celebrate Australia day here at Inside That Ad. The ad above is a creative attempt to promote dishwashing soap. The reason I felt I did to write a post on this ad by DDB Group Melbourne is because I had to watch the commercial a couple of times before I figured out what they were selling. The spot is selling dishwashing soap but first thought they were selling male adult services for the ladies, then I thought maybe they are promoting an adoption agency, and finally the soap.

Oh, and I also thought they making fun of the man’s sexual orientation but no they were just trying to sell soap. But it took a couple of times watching the spot to understand what they were selling.

What do you guys think? Also, the product also has a funny site propping it up, click here.


Best,
A.B.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...