Friday, February 20, 2009

To Much Boasting on Boost



I found another commercial I would like to discuss through Adfreak. The spot above was done on behalf of Boost Mobile by Latino marketing agency Inspire. I didn't really understand the point of the message. In the commercial a guy discusses how great his Boost Mobile service while is friend is being mauled by a pack of dogs.

My question is, what was the point of the commercial? Is wasn't funny, it may have been memorable cause we are now all discussing it. Maybe I didn't think it was funny because it was in Spanish and I don't know Spanish. I don't think it would have been funny anywhere, in any language.

I mean what does being mauled by dogs have to do with your mobile service, I can't make the connection.

Best,
A.B.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...