Monday, January 14, 2013

Album Cover Ad Designs?



The Album cover for the for up coming album release from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs titled “Mosquito” has to be one of the crazies pieces of art I’ve seen in a while. Although I have to say, doesn’t this show some similarities to a Megadeath’s 2004 Youthanasia album cover? Check it out below.


The Mosquito album cover was designed by South Korean animator Beomsik Shimbe Shim. The design is eye-catching to me because of the agony the Barney looking child seems to be experiencing? It has to be one of the craziest designs ever right?

Anyway do you all see the same similarities I do between the two covers? Let me know in the comments below.



This post was made possible thanks to AdFreak.

Best,
-A.B.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...