Thursday, October 14, 2010

Signs TV Spot



The spot above was creatively executed it really rubbed me the wrong way. I guess I didn’t think it was appropriate to use explicit signs of social injustices to promote diversity in your creative department. I am sure that it grabbed the viewers attention due to the shock value, and I don’t think to many of today’s younger generation has been exposed to such a large compilation of signs with clear messages of social injustices.

The client for the ad is the Spectrum Speaker's Program, a program to promote racial diversity in an ad agency setting. The ad agency behind the spot is DDB Dallas. By the way, I thought MAIP did this type of thing for our industry.

Best,
-A.B.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...