Saturday, June 20, 2009

High on Religion



Can religion and recreational drugs play nice together? When you first take a look at the ad above you would think so. This ad directs users to WonderCafe.ca, a forum for religious discussion and debate. The site belongs to the United Church of Canada. They can’t be Catholic because a stunt like this would require a million Hail Marys, or maybe a flogging, whatever works I guess. That’s why if I had a choice I’d go with the other guys.

By the way, I haven’t found a similar discussion forum for advertising. I’ve found lots of blogs, now we even have a social network, and several creative sites but no forums to stimulate discussion and debate.

Also, Smith Roberts Creative Communication created this ad.

Best,

A.B.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...